Who could have ever imagined that the world would be like this right now? Between theaters, gyms, schools, churches, and stores closed, I’ve never seen anything like this. I hope you are taking time to be with your family and keep your distance. Stay strong during this time. But, I wanted to share with you some tips to stay productive during this time. I also included a sample block schedule you can use as a template to create your own! Stay safe.
- Keep a routine. Get up at the same time everyday.
- Create a schedule for yourself
- Schedule breaks and down time. That could mean watching Youtube, TikTok or Netflix.
- Find things that make you happy. Right now, writing my novel is making me happy! I’m also finding time to get a workout in after getting school done for the day.
- Workout – Youtube has some really great resources for home workout videos. I am linking my favorite channel here.
- Pray. Find time to connect with God. If you need some podcast episodes to listen to to help you connect with God, here are some. Episode #2 Importance of Forgiveness, Episode #3 Trusting in God
Here is my sample block schedule. Enjoy!
Happy Spring! Ps. on my instagram I am putting up various polls and games for you to play! Come join us! I will also be doing a Q&A later today!