Hello everyone and welcome back to Hear and Now Podcast! I decided this week that I wanted to do another episode on my current favorites, so here goes!
Last week I had you guys send in questions for me to answer in a Q&A! I had so much fun answering them so if you haven’t listened to that yet, head back to last week and check that episode out yet. But without further ado, let’s talk about my current favorites.
This is kind of a collective list of my current favorites from January and February. I don’t really know if I should title this January favorites or what.. I don’t know. Anyway. Let’s go.
- My first fave is my planner. Now I posted a video/blog post about this in January, but I have been loving using my Google calendar. I love having it on the go with me and it’s so helpful to plan out content. If you would like a video of me showing how I use google calendar let me know for sure.
- While on the topic of tech stuff, canva is amazing. Literally anyone can use it to make fun graphics for instagram or just in general. I have a few things linked on my shop that I made with canva! All links will be included down below.
- I got a new phone case for Christmas and I just have to share! I had a popsocket on my old phone case but I wanted something that was more me. So, I found loopy cases! I got a marble one and it is so convenient to use! I have a discount code – sophialebano for 10% off your loopy case order! Link below.
- I wanted to share some of my favorite apps that I’ve discovered recently (or not so recently too). Laudate is an app where you can find daily verses, daily saints, mass readings, prayers, and so much more. It’s so helpful and convenient to have all these resources in one space! The second app is Lightroom. I just downloaded this and I wish I knew about it sooner! I am able to edit photos so much easier than just the plain photos app. It makes my photos so much more high quality and I love it.
- Moving onto more beauty related things – I’ve been an avid user of young living essential oils for a few years. I think two years ago they came out with their acne cream. I’ve been using it for a while and I love the difference i’ve seen in my skin! It works like a charm.
- I said this one in my last current favorites but any love beauty and planet products are absolutely amazing. They contain no toxic ingredients and smell amazing.
- Amazon fashion is like so amazing. I wanted to order some basic long sleeved shirts so I looked online. Not only are they super inexpensive, but they are also really great quality. I highly recommend trying out amazon fashion!
- On a faith note. I got a blessed is she bible for christmas. It is so beautiful and has space on the sides if you are into bible journaling. They also came out with their lenten devotional which I am so excited to dive into at the end of the month!
- This is food related. I went to whole foods a little while ago and found this 5 minute garlic and herb couscous box. It is so good. It’s the Near East brand and it’s literally ready in 5 minutes. It’s my go-to lunch most days. I add a little extra thyme, rosemary, oregano, and garlic. It’s so good. I can’t say enough about it!
- Last one. I’m a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but disney+ oh my goodness. I am so happy we decided to sign up for it. So many of the shows I grew up watching are on there. Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody, That’s So Raven, Boy meets world, the list could go on! And then some of the newer shows are so good too. Now that Friends has been gone from Netflix for a while we have been rewatching the office, but it’s so nice to have so many old and nostalgic shows back! Highly recommend you trying it out!
That’s it for this week’s episode! I don’t have a ton of new current favorites since I like sticking to the same old things. But thanks for joining me this week and I’ll see you next time!