Hey everyone! Welcome back to another episode of Hear and Now Podcast! Today I have a super fun episode coming atcha. But before I get started, I want to thank the sponsor of today’s episode, Podcorn. I found Podcorn through one of my podcasting networks, and I am so glad that I did! Podcorn is a marketplace connecting podcasters to amazing podcast sponsorship opportunities such as Host-Read Ads, Interview Segments, Topical Discussions, and more. I can easily find brands to work with because With Podcorn, there is no middle man! Podcasters of all sizes can browse and choose opportunities right on the platform, set their own rates, and collaborate with brands directly without any exclusivities. Click the link in my show notes to sign up to podcorn and start browsing sponsorship opportunities. So again, thank you to Podcorn for sponsoring this episode! Explore sponsorship opportunities and start monetizing your podcast by signing up here: https://podcorn.com/podcasters/
Let’s jump into the episode.
Today’s episode I am talking about my biggest takeaways and lessons from 2019 and what I am using to move forward into 2020. I can’t believe January is halfway over!
But, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the last year. I learned some really incredible life lessons that I want to take forward into this new year and this decade.
- Risk taking comes in big and small ways. What I mean by that, is everyday you are taking some small risk. You might not even realize it. Or maybe you are taking a big risk. The feeling of regret always creeps in. And you feel unsure. In the end it will all pay off.
- Everyone’s journey is different and it doesn’t have to be yours. I felt weird that I was taking the semester off. I feel weird now that Im doing online school. But you know what? Everyone’s journey is different. It might not appear that way because we all strive for conformity, but I realized what a difference it makes to stop comparing my story to my best friends. Everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with that.
- There is no better time than now. I realized that life is too short to not take the chance. I decided on a whim to start a podcast, and I am so blessed and thankful for what it has done for me in these 6 short months. Honestly, if there is something you want to do, do it now. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe, and your tribe affects your vibe. Find those people who stick by you and don’t let them go. Friends and family are everything. But, what you put out into the world will come back to you. If you are surrounding yourself with negative energy, mindset, etc, it affects everything. Do the thing that makes you happy. I mean it!
- Gratitude is so important! It changes your mindset.
I’m taking these lessons that I learned into 2019. I can’t wait to see where God takes me and what lessons I will learn this year!!
Thank you guys for tuning into this weeks episode and thank you to PodCorn for sponsoring today’s episode! See y’all next week!
Hey guys! Welcome back to another episode. This week, we are talking about 5 things I took away from 2019. Thanks to Podcorn for sponsoring today’s episode! Check them out here!
Text sophialebano to 31996 or enter your email here to get your free 5x6x7 goals worksheet!
Contact me: email@example.com
Click the link to check out Buzzsprout and get a $20 Amazon gift card for the purchase of any paid plan! https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=449560