Hey guys! What’s up and welcome back to Hear and Now Podcast! It’s Sophia and ya’ll probably excepted me to start talking about 15 seconds ago, but guess what? It’s Podcastmas and that means all month long I am going to be posting podcast episodes celebrating Christmas. So this is the fifth episode of podcastmas and I hope you guys enjoyed the little Christmas music in the beginning of it!
It’s literally my favorite time of year and I am super excited to be doing this! I’ve seen youtubers doing vlogmas and bloggers doing blogmas, so what about podcasters? I am doing podcastmas. I don’t know if that’s original or not, but I don’t care! Happy Podcastmas. I have 7 fun filled episodes all planned and ready to go. They’ll just be 5-10 minutes long so you can get in the holiday spirit all month!
I’m still gonna tell you to check out all my socials down below but each episode is only going to be dedicated to podcastmas! Even though I’m still producing content this month, I still feel like I’m giving myself rest by just doing super chill episodes. Then come the new year I am going to be back into the game and have a ton of new content!
This is the fifth episode of Podcastmas and chatting Christmas movies. I’m ranking my top ten favorite Christmas movies.
10. Crown for Christmas – Hallmark. This one stars Danica McKellar who moves to a small town in Europe to be the governess for the king’s daughter. Unsurprisingly enough, since all the hallmark movies end with happily ever after.
9. Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe – This one is based on pride and prejudice. The main character is named Darcy. She’s someone who hasn’t found love (again, not surprising), but then she ends up falling in love with the guy.
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
7. Santa Clause 1, 2, 3
6. Mickey’s Once and Twice upon a christmas
5. A Christmas Carol – the animated one with Jim Carrey
4. Charlie Brown Christmas
3. Arthur Christmas – literally so funny
2. National lampoon’s Christmas vacation and christmas with the kranks tie for second place! Both are so funny.
1. And of course, the classic. Elf.
I’m such a kid at heart, so some of these movies are like childish, but its just the spirit of the season to watch them. I can’t help it. Thanks so much for listening to this episode! Catch you next time on Podcastmas!