Hey guys! What’s up and welcome back to Hear and Now Podcast! It’s Sophia and ya’ll probably excepted me to start talking about 15 seconds ago, but guess what? It’s Podcastmas and that means all month long I am going to be posting podcast episodes celebrating Christmas. So this is the third episode of podcastmas and I hope you guys enjoyed the little Christmas music in the beginning of it!
It’s literally my favorite time of year and I am super excited to be doing this! I’ve seen youtubers doing vlogmas and bloggers doing blogmas, so what about podcasters? I am doing podcastmas. I don’t know if that’s original or not, but I don’t care! Happy Podcastmas. I have 7 fun filled episodes all planned and ready to go. They’ll just be 5-10 minutes long so you can get in the holiday spirit all month!
I’m still gonna tell you to check out all my socials down below but each episode is only going to be dedicated to podcastmas! Even though I’m still producing content this month, I still feel like I’m giving myself rest by just doing super chill episodes. Then come the new year I am going to be back into the game and have a ton of new content!
This is the third episode of Podcastmas is a Christmas tradition send in. I asked you on on my instagram to send in your favorite Christmas traditions so I’m going to read them here!
So I put a question thing on my instagram and to be honest, I got so many like spam responses it on there. From just like random accounts, but it’s fine. The ones that I did get though, were super cool.
I’m going to read off some of these traditions that you guys sent in!
1. My mom responded back to my story and wrote pajamas on Christmas eve. Well, obviously I do this too but every year Santa brings us new pjs and we wear them after we get back from Christmas Eve mass so that’s so fun.
2. Elaine said Christmas puzzles and Christmas lights. Oh I love that – I love to drive around and look at the lights in my neighborhood. Then when it’s like dark out sometimes I’ll just walk outside and look down the street and the whole street is lit up with lights. I love it so much!!
3. Lorna said baking peanut butter blossoms. I’ve never had those, but I love to make Christmas cookies! My favorite are the butter cookies that we make in my house. They are so good and I literally stuff my face with them because they are so good. We usually have a day right before my birthday and my sister’s where we just bake cookies all day long.. Gotta love cookies!
4. Monica said attending the Philadelphia orchestra Christmas concert. That sounds so fun! I’ve never been but I’ll add it to my list!
5. Rachel said drive thru Christmas lights. Again, I love looking at the lights! If you live near Philly , I would recommend you driving down to boathouse row, because all the boathouses are lit up and it looks so pretty!
6. This one is from Grace, she said Christmas Eve mass and luminaries. I love this too! We always go to Christmas Eve mass so that we can just wake up on Christmas morning and enjoy our day in our pjs. And then we also do luminaries down the streets of our neighborhood.
7. Olivia wrote, seeing the Christmas lights in Macy’s. Oh thats one of my favorites too! I love watching the twenty minute show in Macy’s. It’s so much fun!
So those are some of the ones that you guys sent in, and I just love traditions! There’s just something about keeping with the same traditions year after year that makes it so much more special. Ahh. It’s almost predictable how every holiday is going to be – but I love that so much.
Anyway! Coming up next this week on Podcastmas is Last Minute Gift Ideas! So if you are struggling on what to get someone for Christmas this year, make sure you tune in to that episode on Thursday !
Thanks for listening to this episode of Podcastmas! See you next time! Bye guys.
It’s December, and that means it’s time for PODCASTMAS!! This is the third episode and I can’t wait for you guys to join me all month long as I do podcastmas.
Text sophialebano to 31996 to join my mailing list!