Hi guys! Welcome back to another holiday blog post! If you are seeing this the day it’s posted, then make sure you head to my Instagram to check out the details of the giveaway! My mom and I are running a “Thanksmas” giveaway! This is going to end on November 24 and then we will announce the winner! So head there before Sunday to enter to win all the fabulous prizes we have!
But, speaking of the holidays, what better way to get in the season then to talk about presents? I always struggle with what to ask for in terms of Christmas… My birthday is not too far off from Christmas, so I can never decide what to ask for!
So, I think that I’ve found, after searching for a while, what I want for Christmas.
- Ring Light Set – This set from Amazon looks awesome!
- Air Fryer – I’ve seen so many people rave about this, so I might ask for one too… I’m a huge junk foodie, so this might help make them slightly healthier, right?
- Friends DVD Box Set – Friends is leaving Netflix. Enough said 🙁
- Wall Calendar from Anthro – I have gotten one of these wall calendars every year for the last 5 years! They are so pretty and help with my productivity!
- Loopy Phone Case – I have a PopSocket on my phone right now, but there is something about putting it in your pocket that I hate. A Loopy case gives you the convenience of having something to hold your phone, but without this bulky PopSocket on the back.
- Aerie Sweatshirt – Huge fan of Aerie clothes!
- Lululemon Align Pants – These are so cute and I love Aligns!
- Time to Restore Tank – I love this tank top from Lululemon!
- Dream Achieve Workbook – Shoutout to Hannah Ashton for creating this awesome workbook! I really want to get my hands on one!!
I think that’s all I have on my list this year. Each year as I get older, I have a harder time deciding what to ask for!
Dear Santa, I hope you read this and that I am on the nice list this year! Thanks in advance 😉
ftc: some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and at no extra cost to you I may get credited for your purchases. thank you for supporting my blog!