Hello there everyone! Welcome to the Hear and Now Podcast! My name is Sophia and I am the host of this baby podcast.
In this episode I will introduce myself and this podcast.
So here are a few fun facts about me, and then I will talk about what to look forward to in the future.
- I am deaf in both ears and have cochlear implants. This is the main reason why I started this podcast, to share my journey of losing sound and gaining it back 10 years later.
- My favorite TV show is Friends. I love watching it every night and joking about it with my dad and brother. I love quoting it when it is applicable. It is so funny!
- I am an ENFJ on Myer’s Brigg’s scale (you can take your own test at 16personalities.com which I will link in the show notes). I am also an Enneagram 3 (you can take your own test by googling Enneagram test). I am an Achiever and am trying my hardest not to read my word for word script!
- Planning, organizing and creating are what you would find me doing in my free time. On the topic of creating, I designed my mom’s blog for her which you can find at houseofloveandlaughter.com – go show her some love! Her posts speak to your soul and she helped inspire me and this podcast.
- and finally, my lucky number is 4
I will give a more in depth background in future episodes, but for now I just wanted you to know that I am a super chill person and I am taking this podcast and brand one step at a time…
Hear and Now Podcast is a play on spelling and words, and was created and named in collaboration with my awesome and witty parents. HEAR for hearing loss and hearing God’s message, and being present in life and the now. I will cover all kinds of topics over here, and I am always open to recommendations. I plan on posting once a week and I am trying to pick a day that would work the best for my listeners too.
In the future, look forward to faith, hearing loss, and lifestyle podcasts!
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to listen to more, this podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. A transcript will always be provided in the show notes to follow along with.
Make sure to check out my website sophialebano.com!
Thanks so much for listening and I will see you next week 🙂